Dave Mackay signed print - Tottenham Hotspur FA Cup Kings 1967

Out of stock
Product code
Limited edition print personally signed by Spurs captain Dave Mackay. The cigarette card style presentation features all the players from the winning team, the manager Bill Nicholson and all the results from Spurs 1967 FA Cup win.
Approximate size:16.5 x 23.5 inches
Dispatch time:Dispatched within 2-3 working days
Hologram Certificate of Authenticity
Over 15 years verifiable history
100% authentic hand signed
Have a question? Call us 01202 406777

Product Video

Certificate of Authenticity

Every signed product is issued with a Certificate of Authenticity verified by our Managing Director, which guarantees that every item has been hand-signed. The certificate includes many security features to avoid duplication and protect your investment.

Hand signed sports memorabilia


Security Features


1. Quality of printing & paper

The printed lines and colours of the many intricate patterns on our Certificate of Authenticity are sharp, clear and free of smudges or blurred edges. The paper is high quality, textured and of a heavier weight than normal paper.

2. Integrated image

Each Certificate of Authenticity also includes either an example image of the product or a small photo of the individual signing the product.

*Images are for illustration purposes only and the product/signature location & size my differ slightly.

3. Hologram seal

A security bespoke A1 Sporting Memorabilia hologram seal that shimmers and animates when tilted is included on every Certificate of Authenticity.

4. Online verification

The name and authentication code of every item is printed onto every Certificate of Authenticity. By entering the authentication code into the A1 Sporting Memorabilia website you will be able to view more detailed images of the signed item, a detailed description and if available photos of the individual signing the item.

5. Verified by our CEO

Every single Certificate of Authenticity is also verified by our chief executive officer - to guarantee that the item is genuine and hand signed.


About A1 Sporting Memorabilia

At A1 Sporting Memorabilia, we not only have the highest standards of authenticity in the industry but we also combine this with unique products and have completed private autograph signing sessions with the biggest names in sport – including Pele, Maradona, Lionel Messi, Wayne Rooney, Steven Gerrard, Sir Geoff Hurst, Sir Bobby Charlton, Anthony Joshua, Frank Bruno & more!

Founded in 1995, A1 Sporting Memorabilia was previously owned by Terry and Freda Baker and is now owned by Icons Shop Limited.


Standard UK Delivery - £5.99 (small items)

Orders sent via our standard delivery service are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery. We aim to dispatch all UK orders within 1-2 working days.

We require a signature for all packages that we send out. If you are not at home in the day, we recommend getting your order delivered to a work address. If you are not in when a delivery is attempted, the parcel will be taken to your nearest postal sorting depot. A card will be left with instructions on how to retrieve it.

Standard UK Delivery - £16.99 (large items)

Some of our larger items are dispatched using a courier service due to their size, weight and value. All items sent via courier will require a signature and cannot be left in a safe place or with neighbours.

Additional delivery charges may apply for an address in the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.

International Delivery

All international items are dispatched using either a international courier or Royal Mail International Signed For. You will usually receive your item within 10 working days. Shipping fees are calculated at the checkout dependant on size, weight and destination.

We are not responsible for any customs duties, taxes or levies on international orders. We recommend that you check with your local customs officials or post office for further information.

Own a piece of sporting history The first ever all-London Cup Final was a little too easy for Tottenham, having come into the game brimful of confidence - undefeated since January of that year and the young Chelsea side being a bit over-awed by the occasion. The first action of the game saw Mike England clearing away a low ball into the six yard box as Tommy Baldwin closed in. It was an attacking Spurs team that Bill Nicholson had put out, with Joe Kinnear pushing forward very readily, while the midfield and defence worked hard to shut out Chelsea's danger man Charlie Cooke. Alan Gilzean lead the line well and it was his back header from Mullery's cross that created the first chance of the match for Tottenham. Saul hit the shot goalwards from 12 yards out, but it was blocked by the body of Allan Harris (later to be assistant manager at White Hart Lane under Terry Venables). Bonetti was called into action when a long free-kick was headed out and Jimmy Robertson hit a low shot that brought a good diving save, but the referee had whistled for a foul. After 15 minutes, Robertson raced away down the right wing and put in a cross to the near post, where Frank Saul met it with his head, but the ball sailed over the bar. Shortly after, a Chelsea attack saw John Hollins strike a low shot from outside the box, which Pat Jennings dived at full-length to turn wide. With the atmosphere quiet subdues and the player's shouts clearly audible, Jimmy Greaves took a long pass and with a doubt about whether he was offside, he raced away, but fired his effort over the top. Greaves also hit a 20 yard free-kick just over the top, with Bonetti left stranded.Spurs were pressing forward onto the Chelsea defence more and more, leading to a half-cleared high ball dropping to Robertson, who hooked his shot over the goal from the edge of the penalty area. Then it was the Pensioners turn, with Cooke going on a mazy 20 yard run before hitting a shot from 20 yards out that forced Jennings into a fine save to tip it over the bar. But following that attack, the West London side lost their control and started flying into tackles, conceding free-kicks as they did so. One of these on the right wing for a foul on Mullery, saw the ball floated into the area. A shot was blocked and the ball landed at the feet of Jimmy Robertson on the 18 yard line, from where he hit a low volley past Bonetti's dive to give Tottenham the lead just before half-time. There was just time for Kinnear to hit a 25 yard shot over the bar before the referee blew for the break. The second half was more of the same really. With 68 minutes past, a long Dave Mackay throw was headed out to Robertson on the edge of the area and he headed it on to Frank Saul near the penalty spot. Saul swivelled to shoot into the bottom right hand corner of the net to double the Spurs lead. It was an instinctive finish and seemed to have put the game out of Chelsea's reach. Cooke did start to run at the Tottenham side and drew a foul, earning a free-kick from which Spurs had to clear hurriedly. The tension must have been getting to both sides, as they committed foul throws and the passing was a bit more off-target as the rain started to fall. A great move along the right wing saw Terry Venables pass to Greaves, who then played the ball onto Joe Kinnear as he entered the area. The full back's low ball into the area was inviting, but was missed at the near post by Saul. A long range Chelsea shot went wide, then Hateley had a hopeful shot from a narrow angle that ended up in the side-netting punctuated only by Greaves' low shot that made Bonetti dive to save. Cramp was starting to hit the Tottenham players who had run so far and this made them sit a little deeper, inviting Chelsea onto them. Boyle played the ball down the line to Baldwin, who crossed to Hateley and even though the ball was just behind him, his header went just too high. But in their next attack, Chelsea did get a goal back five minutes from the end, as a result of a slight mis-judgment by Pat Jennings, but it was nothing more than a consolation. The ball went out to the left, where Boyle crossed and Tambling got in front of Jennings hesitant approach and headed home to pull it back to 2-1. As Chelsea strove for an equaliser in the last five minutes, they lacked the quality of pass that Tottenham had exhibited earlier and the Spurs players were happy enough to play keep-ball to run out time and were happy to hear the final whistle that meant they were the FA Cup winners for the fifth time. Spurs had won all the vital battles. Mike England mastered the "head" master Tony Hateley and Joe Kinnear was free to rampage up the right wing after dealing with Charlie Cooke. Perhaps the most important player was Frank Saul on the day. He had scored the winning goal in the semi-final and was having his best spell in the Tottenham team. Most of all, Bill Nicholson had a perfect match plan with the denial of space for Cooke to run into and the quashing of the aerial threat from Hateley by England's dominance. The team made best use of the ball and without Bonetti in goal, Chelsea could well have suffered a heavier defeat. Personally signed Each copy of Tottenham FA Cup Winners 1967 was personally signed by 1967 Tottenham Captain Dave Mackay at a signing session completed on Monday 23rd October 2006. Strictly Limited Edition Only 500 hand-numbered copies of this print will ever be produced. Once they have sold, no more will ever be produced. Authenticity Guaranteed This print will be independently authenticated by Grant Thornton using the Authenticate process. This means you can be 100% certain that the print is a strictly limited edition of 500 copies and that each one has been personally signed by Dave Mackay.
More Information
Product typeSigned photos
Signed byDave Mackay
Approximate size16.5 x 23.5 inches
Bin NumberC22
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account
To Top